Developing Resilience in Health and Social Care
Wednesday 8th March 2017
Registration opens from 8:30am - Exhibition area from 9:00am - Event Closes 3:45pm.
Date: Wednesday 8th March 2017
Venue: Brighton Racecourse
- Please note that the Care Showcase 2017 Eventbrite online booking system will close at 6:30pm on Monday 6th March. However you can still come along and register on the day. Please bring your completed booking form with you(see below). Registration will be open from 8:30am. We look forward to seeing you then!
Seminar Programme Available
Latest version of the Seminar Programme
Read the latest press release
- “I always enjoy the Care Showcase – it is a great opportunity to share information, understand new developments and support the improvement of care for the benefit of people using services, their families and carers. I hope to see you there!” Andrea Sutcliffe, Chief Inspector Adult Social Care, CQC.
Why You Should Attend
- Hear the latest on workforce development
- Keep up to date with changing legislation
- Find out what you need to do to meet the changing Social Care Agenda
- Find out how to make the most of funding for training
- Explore strategies to ensure your care services are rated as the best quality
- Gain practical business advice for the future
- Find out how to work towards best outcomes for service users
- Develop your CPD Portfolio.
Find out what you need to do to meet the changing Social Care Agenda
- Business Advice
- Legislation Updates
- Training & Development
- Funding Opportunities
With Access to
- Free Training
Who Should Attend
- Private, Care Sector Owners, Proprietors and Operators and Strategic Decision Makers
- Voluntary and Charitable Chief Executives and Senior Executives
- Learning disabilities service and team managers
- Managers of domiciliary care and home based services
- Managers of day centres
- Managers of supported housing and supported living
- Residential care managers
- Professionals from support, advice and advocacy services
- Local Authority Commissioners
- Training & Development Managers
- Those involved in training in their care home/agency / supported living
- Senior Care Staff
- NVQ Assessors, Internal Verifiers and Workplace Mentors
- Training Providers, including people who use services and carers involved in training.